TERMS & PRIVACY
Thank you for visiting our website, islandhaze.com (the “Site”) owned and operated by BaoHui Fashion Inc., Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern your use of the Site and our mobile application. Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. IslandHaze reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. IslandHaze provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is IslandHaze property and is protected by trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of IslandHaze. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on the use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. IslandHaze specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- POST ANY INFORMATION WHICH IS INCOMPLETE, FALSE, INACCURATE, OR NOT YOUR OWN.
- ENGAGING IN CONDUCT THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVING RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY CITY, STATE, NATIONAL, OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR REGULATION THAT WOULD FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ACCEPTED INTERNET PROTOCOL.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT IS COPYRIGHTED OR OTHERWISE OWNED BY A THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU ARE THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER TO POST IT.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT REVEALS TRADE SECRETS, UNLESS YOU OWN THEM OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT INFRINGES ON ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY, OR PUBLICITY RIGHT OF ANOTHER.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR TRANSFERRING (BY ANY MEANS) INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DERIVED FROM THE SITE TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES OR CERTAIN FOREIGN NATIONS IN VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPORT CONTROL LAWS.
- ATTEMPTING TO INTERFERE IN ANY WAY WITH THE SITE’S OR ISLANDHAZE’ NETWORKS OR NETWORK SECURITY, OR ATTEMPTING TO USE THE SITE’S SERVICE TO GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY OTHER COMPUTER SYSTEM.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.